Have you been taking care of you in this new year? Time to start the year out right and pamper yourself!
It’s 2017 now, it’s time to take some extra-special care of you. If you’ve been taking care of your family, your pets, your house, and everything else, you’re next! It’s hard to care for other people when you don’t take good care of yourself. Pampering yourself doesn’t need to take a lot of time or money. Think about what would make you happy if someone gave you a surprise, and do it for yourself!
fun ways that you can take care of you
- Buy yourself a fun new scarf for the winter season
- Make a fairy garden, go to the nursery and get some succulent plants
- Take yourself out for a coffee…or ice cream. Or both!
- Try a new moisturizer
- Find 10 things to donate to the thrift store – and buy yourself 1 new thing
- Window shop at a “fancy” store
- Get out an assortment of scented candles and take a bubble bath
- Make yourself a cup of tea and watch the sun rise/set
- Call (not text!) a friend and have a chat
- Get yourself some new shampoo and conditioner. I like OGX, it’s sulfate-free!
- Try a new restaurant for lunch
- Write a note to your future (or past) self
- Get a Brazillian hair straightening treatment. It’ll cut your dry time in half. Truth.
- Try a new color of nail polish
- Call your sister and talk about your childhood
- Send a “just cause” card to your BFF in the mail
See how many fun ways there are to take care of yourself and make yourself feel great? And even better, most of the items on this list, except the Brazillian hair straightening treatment, are under $25. Once you get one of those Brazillian hair straightening treatment, though, you’ll be hooked. I get them every 2 months. Hey, you’re worth it! If you need some more ideas for taking care of you, check out my article Time to Relax.