I am very honored to announce that I have been nominated by not one but two blogger friends for the Liebster award! A big thank you to Sarah from Sarah Bailey Beauty and Lifestyle and Zoey from Zoey Valuated!
The way this works is this -the ladies that nominated me have both left me 5 questions to answer. After I have answered them I am supposed to pick 5 other bloggers to ask 5 of my own questions. Got it? Alright, here we go! Sarah nominated my first (by a day or two!) so I will do her questions first.
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time? Honestly, I only get a few minutes here and there of free time, so I mostly browse Reddit, watch YouTube, or chat on Facebook. However, when I get an hour or two free I love to sew.
- Do you prefer staying in or going out? If we’re talking meals – I love to go out! Food always tastes better when someone else makes it.
- Have you ever been to an amusement park? Yes, quite a few. If so, which one was your favorite and why? I suppose Disney World because it was the biggest and had the most things to do.
- If you could only wear one lipstick shade for the rest of your life, what would it be? I don’t really have a favorite. I like anything that’s in the light pink, peach, or coral family.
- Which do you prefer to spend the extra money on? Makeup or skincare? Skincare Why? I think makeup is fun to play around with, and I love trying different things here and there, but I don’t wear it every day. I think skincare, especially sun protection is a must, and I use skincare products every day. I don’t mind wearing cheap makeup, but I like to buy high-end skincare.
- What made you decide to start blogging? I started and abandoned a blog about 10 years ago. I picked blogging back up in 2014 when I got a job as a blogger 🙂
- What’s your favorite movie? Dawn of the Dead – the 1978 version.
- What are 3 foods you love to eat? Iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts – I go every day, sometimes more than once! Steak, preferably cooked on the grill by my hubby, and Vietnamese fresh summer rolls made with chicken
- How often do you write blog posts and why? I write 14 blog posts per week for my job. For my personal blog, I usually write between 1-3 per week, depending on what else is going on in “real life.”
- What was the funnest trip you’ve ever taken? The most unique trip I have ever taken was to Beijing, China – but it honestly wasn’t that fun! Probably the most fun that I’ve ever had on a trip was when my daughter was a baby and hubby and I went to San Diego. We have the same birthday, so we usually take a trip in February as a present to ourselves. We went to Sea World and had brunch with Shamu. It was really fun, you get to sit at a table next to the whale pool, and the trainers get them to do tricks for you while you eat your brunch. My daughter turned 5 months old on that trip as well. Good times.
Now For My Nominees:
- Melissa from Mama Saves A Lot
- Annie from Life As Annie P
- Bex from My 17 in ’17
- Sofia from Sofia Kioroglou
- I’m reserving this space for both Sarah and Zoey if they want to answer my questions 🙂
- Why did you start blogging?
- What would make you decide that your blog has “made it” and is successful?
- Where is your dream destination?
- What is your favorite band/singer/musical artist?
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid?
Thanks for Reading
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. If you are interested in even more, please check out my archives.